Sunday, April 29, 2007

It Really Is An Inconvenient Truth

Today, for the first time, I saw An Inconvenient Truth, which is a documentary on Al Gore's campaign to make the world more aware of global warming. It is probably the best documentary I've ever seen. I am not someone who is interested in politics...as a matter of fact I hate politics and politicians and find no need to talk about them...but An Inconvenient Truth was so powerful that it really got me thinking. Not only do I fully support Al Gore and his campaign for global warming awareness, but now I actually want to help out in preventing it. To do my part for the environment.
It is clearly stated that the government wants to convince us that global warming is a theory, but really it is something happening right now that is a serious problem for not only the U.S., but the entire Earth and something needs to be done. The U.S. is the main problem and is doing the least to make up for it. If you care about the world that you live in, or your children will live in, then you should do something. I'm not an activist...just someone who wants to get the word out to others and I recommend that you see this film ASAP so you too can "do your part."

For more information or to see how you can help go to StopGlobalWarming.org

No comments: